If you are skinny, flat chest, tiny arms and beer belly!!

I have been doing some training for 2 years. I was a really skinny guy, flat chest, tiny arms and beer belly! Totally out of shape!! Then one day, I realise why don't I go online and look for some proven training program and start trying something.

After 2 weeks of commitment, my work mate asked me,
"Hey dude! have you been working out?"

Then I realised, holly cow! its working! from then on, I have been working out for 2 years.

Here you go! I am going to share some good info of my work out, where I learned from. check out all the video I have collected in my blog, follow these program, it will work for you!

All you gotta do is! Do It!!

Follow this blog, I am on going look for better programs and training method, I will keep you guys posted, Let's super fit together!!

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Great Home Upper Body Dumbbell Workout



Hey Fellows,

For some reason I couldn't sleep at all, have been stay up whole night long, and Sun is up... my god! 

Well, I guess I have too much energy to keep me excited whole night, and I guess maybe I should do some morning work out.

Lots of people do not have a gym membership but yet wish to do some exercise at home, or some other has a membership but sometimes our work kinda mess up with our work out routine, so home base work out routine will work just fine for this situation.

In this video, Mike Chang covered overall upper body work out, as you can see, with just a pair of dumb bell, what you can do is amazingly enough.

Alrighty, since I can't sleep at all Lets start the day with building muscle.

Usually I won't do any exercise if I didn't get enough rest, that is very very unhealthy for your body. But it is very flexible if you feel that you are in great form and able to do it, why not. The key is, if you feel tired, I mean physically tired, then get some rest before you work out. sleep well rest well is definitely the other 50% of building healthy muscle.

I just done these work out routine, woo! Totally intense! Do not rest in between variation movement. be careful with the clapping push up, don't smash you face on the ground :D is not fun at all. And try to rest less than 60 secs between sets. 4 sets will do ;)

Enjoy guys

Happy Healthy work out

No comments:

Post a Comment