If you are skinny, flat chest, tiny arms and beer belly!!

I have been doing some training for 2 years. I was a really skinny guy, flat chest, tiny arms and beer belly! Totally out of shape!! Then one day, I realise why don't I go online and look for some proven training program and start trying something.

After 2 weeks of commitment, my work mate asked me,
"Hey dude! have you been working out?"

Then I realised, holly cow! its working! from then on, I have been working out for 2 years.

Here you go! I am going to share some good info of my work out, where I learned from. check out all the video I have collected in my blog, follow these program, it will work for you!

All you gotta do is! Do It!!

Follow this blog, I am on going look for better programs and training method, I will keep you guys posted, Let's super fit together!!

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Home Chest & Back Workout



Hey guys,

It's been a while. finally the movie  I am working on has come to an end. It is a great movie, very good story and great visual effect works to support the story. Its call "Gravity" should be showing in the cinema around next summer. If you have time check it out. support the original ;) you support will keep us (artist) busy.

Now my first mission for the next 6 months will be Gain More Muscle!!

This is a great home chest and back work out if you don't have time to go to gym, or after working crazy hours which Gym are already closed by the time you get out from the cubicle. This thing here save my muscle from shrinking while I was so busy.

I kinda modified a little bit of what Mike Chang is doing but basically all the movement is exactly the same. Push up is not working for me anymore, so what i did is, put some weight in a back pack to make your push up a little more heavier than your own body weight. If you are having problem to find any weight, get a few empty mineral water bottle fill it up with water and adjust to the weight that suit you.

If you don't have a pair of dumb bell at home, I suggest you to get one, it really comes in handy and easy to keep. Make sure you get something like this




This allow you to change the weight for variation workout routine.

Alright Mate! Happy work out and stay healthy not matter what :D

No comments:

Post a Comment