If you are skinny, flat chest, tiny arms and beer belly!!

I have been doing some training for 2 years. I was a really skinny guy, flat chest, tiny arms and beer belly! Totally out of shape!! Then one day, I realise why don't I go online and look for some proven training program and start trying something.

After 2 weeks of commitment, my work mate asked me,
"Hey dude! have you been working out?"

Then I realised, holly cow! its working! from then on, I have been working out for 2 years.

Here you go! I am going to share some good info of my work out, where I learned from. check out all the video I have collected in my blog, follow these program, it will work for you!

All you gotta do is! Do It!!

Follow this blog, I am on going look for better programs and training method, I will keep you guys posted, Let's super fit together!!

Monday, May 14, 2012

Billy asked - reps of M100?

Hey Billy,

M100 - to answer your question.

Thanks for bringing up your question.

how many reps and sets do we do this?

I don't have the name for these movement this is the best I can come out with.

1) 10 reps jump-squad-leg extension
2) 20 reps mountain climbing
3) 10 reps jump-half squad

repeat this 10 times

if you can't do this in a roll, u can probably rest 30 seconds between sets, but to get the best result is just keep going.

the benefit of this exercise is to build up very strong stamina and rip off fat :D

No comments:

Post a Comment