If you are skinny, flat chest, tiny arms and beer belly!!

I have been doing some training for 2 years. I was a really skinny guy, flat chest, tiny arms and beer belly! Totally out of shape!! Then one day, I realise why don't I go online and look for some proven training program and start trying something.

After 2 weeks of commitment, my work mate asked me,
"Hey dude! have you been working out?"

Then I realised, holly cow! its working! from then on, I have been working out for 2 years.

Here you go! I am going to share some good info of my work out, where I learned from. check out all the video I have collected in my blog, follow these program, it will work for you!

All you gotta do is! Do It!!

Follow this blog, I am on going look for better programs and training method, I will keep you guys posted, Let's super fit together!!

Friday, April 27, 2012

Tricep and Biceps Workout - totally feel pump!



Hey guys,

I am suppose to work till very late tonight, but I went to gym for an hour, and because of I am only allow for such a short time for work out today, so I wanna make it short and super pump.

I remember this bicep and tricep work out that I posted few weeks ago, before I was sick.

I did what he mention in his video and I did one more set so all come together 4 sets.

I felt super pump after 4 sets.

This is what I did -

1) bench dip 20 reps without any weight
2) bar curl 10 reps 15kg
3) bench dip 10 reps with 20kg
4) bar curl 20 reps 15kg
Then rest 90 seconds and repeat 4 steps I mention above and do all together 4 sets.

I completed this in 15 minutes thats also a key to quickly pump all your blood into these muscle group.

Now I am back to work, I feel absolutely awesome after work out and able to produce a lot more animation tonight!!

Hopefully you get the same feeling and result!

Happy Healthy Workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment