If you are skinny, flat chest, tiny arms and beer belly!!

I have been doing some training for 2 years. I was a really skinny guy, flat chest, tiny arms and beer belly! Totally out of shape!! Then one day, I realise why don't I go online and look for some proven training program and start trying something.

After 2 weeks of commitment, my work mate asked me,
"Hey dude! have you been working out?"

Then I realised, holly cow! its working! from then on, I have been working out for 2 years.

Here you go! I am going to share some good info of my work out, where I learned from. check out all the video I have collected in my blog, follow these program, it will work for you!

All you gotta do is! Do It!!

Follow this blog, I am on going look for better programs and training method, I will keep you guys posted, Let's super fit together!!

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Shocking Shoulder Super-Set Workout


Hey healthy people!

How's your weekend? I have been working none stop for 4th weeks which our movie 'Gravity' animation department is really close to deadline.

Yes! none stop including all weekends. But guess what! I still find some spare times for my work out. If your reason of not working out is you are too busy, come on, if I can do it so do you.

I am basically working 14 hours a days at the moment and 1 hour work out during lunch time, 2 hours of some research for my blogs and the rest is sleep. This is very unhealthy but I have no choice at the moment because this current project is really crazy, but it will only last for another 2 months I think. So I guess I will survive with it, and plus 'Gravity' is a great movie to work on. Anyway blah blah blah..... :D

To get your best result for muscle growing, always change your work out routine every 3 months. Reason is our body will automatically adapt to any kind of situation to make us feel easier and better. So we need to break that and make our muscle always dealing with different kind of exercise and keep reminding them ' Hey! you need to grow bigger and stronger! '

Here is another great exercise group for shoulder training, whatever Mike mentioned in his video is very practical. I did this and feel awesome! 

If currently you are on another shoulder training system, don't rush yourselves into this, do whatever you are doing up to 3 months, then come back and jump into this.

Reminder, shoulder is very weak and sensitive muscle group, don't put too much pressure on it. take your time, reasonable push and stay healthy. You do need shoulder to help you to do a lot more exercise for other parts of your muscle group, so don't try to mess with your shoulder.

Alright! again if your are super busy, I am pretty sure you have 1 hour a day for your health. Think again, we only live once. Life is about everything surrounded us. Don't let just one thing to buried you, your family and your life!

stay healthy and happy work out ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment