If you are skinny, flat chest, tiny arms and beer belly!!

I have been doing some training for 2 years. I was a really skinny guy, flat chest, tiny arms and beer belly! Totally out of shape!! Then one day, I realise why don't I go online and look for some proven training program and start trying something.

After 2 weeks of commitment, my work mate asked me,
"Hey dude! have you been working out?"

Then I realised, holly cow! its working! from then on, I have been working out for 2 years.

Here you go! I am going to share some good info of my work out, where I learned from. check out all the video I have collected in my blog, follow these program, it will work for you!

All you gotta do is! Do It!!

Follow this blog, I am on going look for better programs and training method, I will keep you guys posted, Let's super fit together!!

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Protect yourselves with Lower Back Exercise



Many people overlook while focus too much on those show off muscle :P

Especially for people who sit in front of computer most the time, lower back took all that pressure from your upper body and I am almost 100% sure we are not in the right sitting posture. So now you want to train your lower back muscle?

Hold on, don't jump straight into lifting heavy weights, perhaps your lower back is not ready for that yet.

This video I found here shows you a very good simple exercise to build up healthy strong lower back muscle. which also helps to get rid of waist fat ( back and side )

For beginer :
try to start from
3 sets and 10 - 12 reps each set

when you feel pretty confident with this go on increase the amount of sets and reps to
5 sets and 20 reps

try not to rest more than 60 secs between sets

Note for beginers - Do not hold any weight for this exercise which you might hurt your lower back if you are not sure what you are doing ;-) and make sure you do stretching before you jump into this. You can do this after every work out too!

Aright! now get fit and get healthier!!


No comments:

Post a Comment