If you are skinny, flat chest, tiny arms and beer belly!!

I have been doing some training for 2 years. I was a really skinny guy, flat chest, tiny arms and beer belly! Totally out of shape!! Then one day, I realise why don't I go online and look for some proven training program and start trying something.

After 2 weeks of commitment, my work mate asked me,
"Hey dude! have you been working out?"

Then I realised, holly cow! its working! from then on, I have been working out for 2 years.

Here you go! I am going to share some good info of my work out, where I learned from. check out all the video I have collected in my blog, follow these program, it will work for you!

All you gotta do is! Do It!!

Follow this blog, I am on going look for better programs and training method, I will keep you guys posted, Let's super fit together!!

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Home Back Workout - Mike Chang

.

Hey Guys,

After a long rest feel much better, not fully recover yet, but all my work out pay off. I am recovering faster than I thought.

How's your work out going? I hope is all well and hopefully you get your result!

Here is another video of Mike Chang SixpaksShortcuts - Home Back Work Out. It is a very effective back work out. You can easily get the work out bar from sport retails or online, here is a link from Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Iron-Total-Upper-Body-Workout/dp/B001EJMS6K,

Back is one of the main group of muscle which help us to get V-Shape ;-) and actually build up a stronger body structure to help other parts of our body to lift heavy weight. 

This is what I do

4 sets 8 reps wide grip
4 sets 8 reps close grip
4 sets 6-8 reps underhand
4 sets 8-12 reps  bent over raises forehead on the 45 degree bench ( by doing this help you to focus on the traps )
5 sets 20 reps hyperextensions ( build a stronger lower back before you can do deathlift, deadlift is very dangerous if you are not doing it properly, so I would strongly suggest to you don't do it if you are not sure how to do it.
4 sets 8-12 reps row cable

You will get best result with just 30-60 sec rest in between and try to make you whole session not more than 45 minutes, not including abs ;-)

I can't wait to get back to gym!

Happy healthy work out!

No comments:

Post a Comment