If you are skinny, flat chest, tiny arms and beer belly!!

I have been doing some training for 2 years. I was a really skinny guy, flat chest, tiny arms and beer belly! Totally out of shape!! Then one day, I realise why don't I go online and look for some proven training program and start trying something.

After 2 weeks of commitment, my work mate asked me,
"Hey dude! have you been working out?"

Then I realised, holly cow! its working! from then on, I have been working out for 2 years.

Here you go! I am going to share some good info of my work out, where I learned from. check out all the video I have collected in my blog, follow these program, it will work for you!

All you gotta do is! Do It!!

Follow this blog, I am on going look for better programs and training method, I will keep you guys posted, Let's super fit together!!

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Work Out Plan Day 2 - Back Muscle Group

Hey guys!

How was the day one work out? you can share you experience here with me if you like ;-) or if you have any suggestion, just shoot.

Day 2 We were talking about Chest work out on the day one plan. Chest basically is a kind of "push" movement, so on day 2 we might not want to "push" again. Our muscle need certain amount of time to rest/repair to get bigger.

I am suggesting to work on our back on day 2. Back exercise is "pull" and back is also bigger muscle group, normally I push myself to do more on chest work out, so the next work out I will need support from another bigger/stronger muscle group, which back muscle group is my best option.

P.S chest and back is bigger muscle group.

arm and shoulder is smaller muscle group. I normally take good care of smaller muscle group, reason is these muscle get injure easier. I will talk about this later on small muscle group work out.

Big Muscle Group - Back Work Out in the Gym! Part 1 

is really good back exercises, it works for either advance body builder or beginner.
For a skinny guy like me, all I need to do is, do the same exercises, make sure my posture is correct, always chest up, straighten my back and go for the weight that I totally feel comfortable with.

Big Muscle Group - Back Work Out in the Gym! Part 2

This is a very good reference of showing you how to stabilise your posture/movement during your work out. A lot of people do these exercises really fast, that could lead yourselves to injuries. In order to build healthier muscle, always go slow and steady. Hold your posture, go slow and comfortable weight.


Big Muscle Group - Back Work Out in the Gym! Part 3

I will not suggest a beginner to do this, I personally think this work out is really good, but only apply to advance body builder who already has at least a year experience. As we can see his movement is pretty fast and a little bit complicated, and he is doing what we call super sets. Super sets is one exercise right after one, the in-between rest time is super short. The reason I link this video here is for people who is looking for more advance work out tips.
as a beginner, I strongly suggest you don't practice this yet. in order to practice this exercises, you will need a stronger sense to stabilise your posture and fully focus on what you are doing at that moment.

I just finish my back work out with my buddy today, I feel destroyed today after so many days haven't been to gym (lot of over time at work recently) but I feel so much better after gym, totally refresh myself and ready to fight the battle for the rest of the week. 

Wish yo'all happy work out! keep it up, you will get the result you want if you insist!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment